Thursday, December 22, 2011

today.

I can't even count the number of blogs I have started. Well, I could, but numbers have never been my friends.

I guess I'll start off by saying a bit about myself... I'm awkward. I'm confident. I'm insecure. I'm loud. I'm shy. I'm impossibly unlikable. I'm lovable. I'm ugly. I'm a 10.

Honestly, I don't know the truth about me. But maybe, throughout this blog, I'll discover the truth.

-----------------------------------------yep------------------------------------------------------
I am currently dealing with a lot of romantic, academic, emotional and medical issues.

Romance:
-I have a boyfriend who I like a lot.
-Sometimes, I don't really know if he likes me all that much. Even as a person.

Academia:
-I am really. really. REALLY. bad at math. So I'm failing Pre-Calc.
-I will be attending ECU in the fall, granted that I don't fail.

Emotions:
-I have been diagnosed as crazy.
-I feel like that's reason enough.

Health:
-I'm allergic to glitter, pet dander, lactose and gluten.
- I've had to wear a knee brace most of senior year because of my lack of cartilage in my left knee.


That's enough about me for today. Tell me about you.

2 comments: