Ever since I decided on college, my mom has been SUPER ECU MOM. Like, everything she's been getting me is yellow, purple, and pirate themed. It's too much. But, I also kind of love it. It feels nice for her to be proud of me for once.
It's Christmas Eve. Everything has gone well today. I'm truly happy. I love everything and everyone in my life.
EXCEPT THIS:
I work at a high end jewelry store. HIGH END. Like silver, gold, precious and rare gemstones. BUT, we don't have diamonds. They are a liability. SORRY. Welllllllll, this woman comes in.
I greet her with my happy christmas attitude.
she looks at me and just starts looking around the store.
whatever, a lot of people do that.
but then she asks if I have pearl.
I direct her to our pearl case.
She says "no, no, no. I mean like expensive pearls. the nice stuff."
I reply with "Well, we don't have freshwater pearls, but the saltwater pearls are the same quality..."
She says "Is there a real jewelry store in this town?"
THE FUCK?
I told her to try the outlets. Paz out bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment