Saturday, February 18, 2012

Only you can prevent Forrest fires.

I love helping people. Besides acting, it's the only thing I'm good at. Last year, I did about 200 hours of service. I absolutely love it. It's such a big part of my life and even after doing it for so long, I still don't feel like a good person. I try pretty hard to not be a terrible person. I have said mean things about people, but I never judge someone without getting to know them and it's almost always personality based. I don't like that some people don't like me. I know it's part of life, and you can't please everyone, but if still sucks and hurts a little. Out of all my insecurities, my fear of being disliked is the most prevalent. It's why it's so hard for me to make friends. I always feel like people feel like they are doing me a favor by talking to me. That's when I get into my bitchy moods. When I have a mood swing where I think everyone hates me. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment