It's an interesting thing, coming to school and hearing about how much of a slut everyone thinks you were being the previous weekend. It's crazy how fast word travels and how misconstrued everything can become. It's like in elementary school, when we all played telephone. Except now, it isn't just a random sentence. It's a rumor.
Let me make it clear. I DID NOT MAKE OUT WITH 5 GUYS ON SATURDAY NIGHT. I realize that I have a following of about 3, but it needed to be said. Granted, I made some bad decisions that night, but come on now. I would own up to the truth. That's the funny thing about people spreading rumors about me. If someone came up to me, and actually asked me about what happened, I would tell them. I am never ashamed of what I do, because I'm only human.
It's also interesting when you are what people are talking about all day. That sounds weird. But its actually happened a few times. When I lost my virginity, you would've thought I had shot the president. I get that teenagers are dumb and look for anything to talk about. I just think its funny.
OH. And if Maddie Crimmins or Sarah is reading this: hello.
No comments:
Post a Comment