I haven't blogged in about 3 weeks. In the past three weeks I've gone to Thailand and Laos, gotten dumped, got crazy at a party, dedicated myself to my gluten free diet and been unbelievably happy.
Thailand and Laos were amazing. I can't even describe how life changing it was or how beautiful. I climbed waterfalls, learned a whole new culture, rode an elephant, took a cooking class, and met the nicest English couple.
It's interesting because it made me realize that I can handle being self sufficient. I am a big personality and I can handle making new friends. Which brings me to my next topic. My boyfriend dumped me. The first time that has ever happened. I ALWAYS do the dumping. But honestly, I don't even care. I did really like him. But I was over the relationship too. I put an expiration date on my relationships and it had definitely arrived. I'm actually happier now. All my friends have said so too. It's interesting because girls are raised to believe that we need a boyfriend to be happy but ehh maybe not. I'm not trying to be an overbearing feminist or anything. But I feel good. The only thing that sucks is that I have to get a prom date.
My prom date was great last year. But he's got a great girl now. Shout out to brooke if she's reading this.
As far as getting crazy at a party. I didn't do anything slutty, like I usually do hah. But I just had fun with some of my closest friends. I was completely safe and completely happy.
Gluten free- ness is going well. Allergies suck.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment